Thursday, February 24, 2011

I MADE A MUPPET!

In anticipation for Jason Segel's new Muppet movie - I decided to make my own muppet. I've also been watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall a bunch... Anyway, I found some tutorials and mixed and matched them to make what i wanted.

I took pictures as i went:




Cut it out and flipped it inside out:




Made mouth board with cardboard and felt then I glued it in. I also stuffed the arms.


Sculpted foam to stuff the head:



NOSE:


Cut and flipped inside out:


Stuffed and glued on:

EYES:


Glued on some fabric for eyelid:


Added pink strip and glued it on:



Added pupils and eyebrow:

and...DONE




might still add ears and a few other things...

UPDATE: Ears!

5 comments:

Carol-Anne said...

Wow. That's amazing. I am a Muppet fanatic (I can do the dialogue with almost all of the movies!) and I think you're a genius!

Rob Finlay said...

Dude that's so badass my head just exploded.

Adam said...

Awesome - thanks a lot!

lol - thanks rob. You should make one for miya

Fraeya said...

whoa, adam that's really cool :O

Adam said...

Thanks!